Election Day Support
ESO will provide a staff member to assist your elections in the event you have equipment issues on Election day.
ESO can provide preventive maintenance on request to ensure your equipment is maintained properly. Prolong the life of your equipment.
ESO utilizes the latest technology to ensure accurate and accountability during the entire printing process.
- We audit our ballot printing and test on OpenElect software prior to shipping to county. This is to ensure the accuracy and election software is properly working.
- Not a printer for hire – only print for ESO accounts. Avoids being overwhelmed or stretched thin, when multiple states have same election date(every November).
- Can accommodate special request or needs.
Machine Technician Training
This is a very detailed training class which covers all aspects of the OVO and OVI. Geared toward election maintenance & election troubleshooting procedures. This class is usually for localities that have an election day machine technician.
Poll worker Training
- Poll workers are on the front line of your election process so we feel its crucial they’re are properly trained and comfortable with your election process.
- ESO staff is available to train poll workers covering machine setup, opening polls, voter process, and closing polls.
- Multiple class formats available to ensure best practices are passed on to poll workers